A little about me
I am an ESFJ with strengths in observing and feeling.
Visiting museums, going to the theater and taking pictures are some of my favorite pastimes.
Being in nature feeds me like nothing else. Which has something to do with me being a Taurus.
My childhood idols where Martha Stewart and Julia Child.
Meditation is a daily practice for me.
I love to dance and listen to great music.
Cooking brings me great joy, especially for friends and family.
I love farmers markets and artisanal products.
I am currently reading a book a month. This month I am reading I Forgot to Die by Khalil Rafati.
I thoroughly enjoy listening to the Ted Radio Hour.
What I have learned from:
Healing my eating disorder
- Awareness did not change my behavior around eating.
- It was a symptom of a larger issue.
- Depriving myself so I could reach my goal weight did not make me happy.
- My best thinking almost killed me.
Following trendy diets
- One size does not fit all.
- I can say no to dairy, gluten, sugar and processed foods but may not be healthy.
- Whole foods are a great foundation for health but there is more to good health than what I eat.
- Following a strict diet long term ultimately lead me to binge on “unhealthy foods.”
Recovering from my sugar addiction
- I binged on sugar because I had deeper emotional issues that needed to be addressed.
- Eating a diet that was high in meat and salt caused me to crave sugar.
- Drinking coffee caused me to crave sugar.
- Cravings for sugar can pass just like the weather.
- Having fruit on hand is a great way to cope with sugar cravings.
You + Me:
When you work with me you will experience loving support, compassionate exploration, fun and easy how-tos, enlightening insights and truth.
I’ve learned first hand how to come out the other side from my sugar addiction and weight gain. I know you can too.
Imagine yourself fitting into all the clothes in your closet, being more productive, having more energy and attracting the partner of your dreams! You can have it all.
Your weight or sugar addiction does not need to hold you back anymore. There is a solution. I have a solid track record of helping my clients overcome these obstacles.
It's simple. I will create a program individually tailored just for you. That combined with my education from the largest nutrition school in the world, the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and my personal experience with these issues make for a bulletproof program.
We can't fail!
So why not make a change today and begin living the life you have always dreamed of. It's waiting for you.